Friday 19 April 2013

Things I enjoyed

I really enjoyed being a pry of the Inner City Project because I have done some spectacular things whilst I've  been here. These things include: Helping out at Beamish, Heritage Open Day@ Jesmond Dean, Lake District Residential@ High Wray Basecamp and Playing lots and lots of new games. I have also done a project called "The Octavia Hill Thing" which I have throughly enjoyed. I also went down to london which was the first time i have been down to London with a group of friends. I will miss everybody very much as I have built such a great relationship with them. I will especially miss Kath, Dave and Gerard as without them I would not have had the opportunity to do some of the spectacular things and more.

Aaron Whitenstall

No comments:

Post a Comment