Friday 19 April 2013

darren

well its such a shame that other people can not in the future access this project. It has in the years changed the lives of so many. it takes long time to realise that project like heninner city project  makes a difference.
with me its has given me a foundation of my future work. helped me give me a focus in life and be able to give other i work the opportunities the inner city has given to me.

People are Power and Power is People.

to the future of offering the community access to another world and something different to the normal life we are portrayed.

A big thanks to gerard and kath for the inner city project and those before who may have forgot the beginning of the story  but the end is never..

With gratatude

Darren Simspon

No comments:

Post a Comment