Friday 19 April 2013

Amins memories

I have enjoyed the National Trust Inner City Project in my 2 years of being here. I have done alot of great things like Waterfall jumping, Strawberry Castle visit (Gibside), Beamish visits, Cragside visits and the worst walk i have ever done the walk around Derwentwater which took a really really really really long time :(. I have really enjoyed doing The Octavia Hill Thing Research and moie as we got to go to London and Wisbech  which are some of the places i never would have gone to in my life as a child . If this project carried on it would have been amazing but sadly because our last night is on Wednesday we might get to go/do things/places again.This has been a really good experience for me as i made new friends and had a lot more fun than i usually would have on Wednesday nights.so i would like yo say thank you to all the I.C.P staff and good luck for the fututre



Amin Sulaman

No comments:

Post a Comment